Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July






We had a really nice Independence day. We went to our ward breakfast at 8:00 and then went home and all took naps. Later we went to a city about 20 minutes away where there was a little fair type thing. It reminded me of days when I was little and went to the fair days in Heber. After that we went to the snake river and had a lot of fun. Jared swam across the river and the girls played in the water and mud. Aliza started eating the mud!! I tried stopping her but it was pretty difficult, then I just decided she looked cute so I took some pictures and then washed her off. We just decided to stay home and watch fireworks from our backyard to avoid traffic and tired children. I was surprised at how many fireworks we were able to see! We had a really fun day! I really love the fourth of July. I think it is my favorite holiday. I am so thankful to live in the United States and to have our freedom. God Bless America!!!

1 comment:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I love that Aliza is eating the mud! I am so glad you guys had a good holiday, and Happy birthday to Aliza! Good luck in the next few weeks:)