Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I'm excited for the rest of the holiday season. I am so thankful for family and for being able to celebrate Christmas and be reminded of the birth of the Savior Jesus Christ. On Sunday we had a lesson in church on Hope. I really liked the lesson and am thankful to know that because of Jesus Christ we can have hope.
I'm excited for the New Year- 2009!!!! It looks like it's going to be another crazy year for us :) What would we do without craziness :)
I hope you all are having a happy holiday season!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
I think it turned out good overall, I just felt pretty bad because I cut it WAY to close to the reception. I thought I had given myself plenty of time to finish decorating, but I was wrong. I was done by the time the reception started, but I should have been done at least an hour in advance... I guess that's what happens when you're starting out :)
I really liked the design on the cake. Elegant and simple. Here's to my cake decorating portfolio:
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Yesterday I had a Doctor's appointment (and meant to take a prego picture of me, but didn't so I'll have to do that later). Everything looks good with the baby. I'm almost 26 weeks, and I saw this "pregnancy tag" on my friends blog a while back and thought it would be fun to do sometime during the pregnancy. Today is also (according to my sidebar countdown) 100 days until the baby comes! Yikes! That's not very much time at all! This pregnancy is flying by and is probably just going to keep flying by. I can already feel her moving on both sides of my stomach at the same time.... am I really that far along??? She'll be here in no time!
5 Things that make my stomach turn…..
1. The smell of garlic
2. leftovers (not always, but alot of the time)
3. lettuce- I know it's good for you, and I always have good intentions of eating it, but it always goes to waste in my fridge.
4. A messy house- but really it doesn't make my stomach turn, it just makes me feel angry.
5. I really haven't liked very strong flavors through this entire pregnancy.
5 Things I Absolutely Love/Crave…..
1. A bowl of cornflakes and milk- A funny thing though is it has to be the cheap brand. I think Kellogs Cornflakes taste gross.
2. Raisins with cereal- basically any healthy cereal will satisfy me.
3. Fresh fruit- it's really convenient that apples taste really good to me since they're in season.
4. 7 layer bean dip... yumm! I think I could eat that all the time and be totally satisfied. 5. I love feeling the baby moving. It's probably my favorite thing about being pregnant.
5 Things I worry about….
1. Finding a good doctor when we move
2. If the baby is moving enough
3. If she will be clobbered- I mean loved to death- by her sisters :)
4. Having the baby on our drive to Florida
5. Finding friends in Florida to help me with the new baby
5 Things I Am Excited About….
1. Having another precious little newborn.
2. Having my mom come stay with us
3. Telling everyone what her name will be :)
4. Having four girls to play with each other
5. Not having to wake up 3 times a night to go to the bathroom... I guess I'll still have to get up 3 times a night once she comes :)
5 Names that I love…
Sally, Suzy, Samantha, Stephanie, and Sarah--- really, we're pretty much sure about the name, but we're not telling anyone until she's born. I just started listing off all the s names I could think of :)