Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pregnancy 26 weeks

Yesterday I had a Doctor's appointment (and meant to take a prego picture of me, but didn't so I'll have to do that later). Everything looks good with the baby. I'm almost 26 weeks, and I saw this "pregnancy tag" on my friends blog a while back and thought it would be fun to do sometime during the pregnancy. Today is also (according to my sidebar countdown) 100 days until the baby comes! Yikes! That's not very much time at all! This pregnancy is flying by and is probably just going to keep flying by. I can already feel her moving on both sides of my stomach at the same time.... am I really that far along??? She'll be here in no time!

5 Things that make my stomach turn…..
1. The smell of garlic
2. leftovers (not always, but alot of the time)
3. lettuce- I know it's good for you, and I always have good intentions of eating it, but it always goes to waste in my fridge.
4. A messy house- but really it doesn't make my stomach turn, it just makes me feel angry.
5. I really haven't liked very strong flavors through this entire pregnancy.

5 Things I Absolutely Love/Crave…..
1. A bowl of cornflakes and milk- A funny thing though is it has to be the cheap brand. I think Kellogs Cornflakes taste gross.
2. Raisins with cereal- basically any healthy cereal will satisfy me.
3. Fresh fruit- it's really convenient that apples taste really good to me since they're in season.
4. 7 layer bean dip... yumm! I think I could eat that all the time and be totally satisfied. 5. I love feeling the baby moving. It's probably my favorite thing about being pregnant.

5 Things I worry about….
1. Finding a good doctor when we move
2. If the baby is moving enough
3. If she will be clobbered- I mean loved to death- by her sisters :)
4. Having the baby on our drive to Florida
5. Finding friends in Florida to help me with the new baby

5 Things I Am Excited About….
1. Having another precious little newborn.
2. Having my mom come stay with us
3. Telling everyone what her name will be :)
4. Having four girls to play with each other
5. Not having to wake up 3 times a night to go to the bathroom... I guess I'll still have to get up 3 times a night once she comes :)

5 Names that I love…
Sally, Suzy, Samantha, Stephanie, and Sarah--- really, we're pretty much sure about the name, but we're not telling anyone until she's born. I just started listing off all the s names I could think of :)

6 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Your pregnancy is going by so fast! I totally know what you mean about leftovers! I could not eat them, but now I can! With all the meals we have, I have no choice. I wish I could come help out with your baby, but Trent probably wouldn't like that, me going to Florida while he is stuck at home with kids:)

Melissa Grow said...

I can't believe you're pregnant again! Congrats! But honestly, you have to give enough time for us slow starters to catch up! They are beautiful!

Missy08 said...

Wow that is awesome. Sorry we didn't make it over on Sunday night we were just so tired from the long drive we came home and just relaxed. maybe another night.

Evelyn said...

I love that you're not telling people the name. I did that with Kensington and I would always tell people the most off the wall silly names just to see what they would say. I think at one point her name was Jezabel Cleopatra or something crazy like that.

Lisa said...

i'm glad to know that i'm not the only one keeping the name a secret. i told my extended family they will find out when the birth announcement comes and they act like i'm being so rude and selfish. it's nice to know that there are others out there that like to keep some things private too.

Amy said...

We were going to keep Annika's name a secret, but I loved the name so much and was so excited that it only lasted about a day. How fun! Are you looking forward to the move?