Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Holiday's!!!

Wow! It's been a while since I've written! Life has been crazy since we found out we were moving, and I don't think it's going to let up anytime soon. That's okay though, we've been able to enjoy a great holiday season so far. Spending time with family is wonderful and we were able to be with ALL of Jared's family. It was a great reunion with many great memories. I think my favorite part was playing in the snow with Mary and Michael and making a pregnant snow lady. I didn't take pictures, but someone did.... we'll get them eventually :)

I'm excited for the rest of the holiday season. I am so thankful for family and for being able to celebrate Christmas and be reminded of the birth of the Savior Jesus Christ. On Sunday we had a lesson in church on Hope. I really liked the lesson and am thankful to know that because of Jesus Christ we can have hope.

I'm excited for the New Year- 2009!!!! It looks like it's going to be another crazy year for us :) What would we do without craziness :)

I hope you all are having a happy holiday season!

2 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I am so glad that someone else feels like there life is crazy. I always love catching up on your blog Jenn. Your cake turned out beautifully as always. I have made a few wedding cakes for my sisters, and I always cut it pretty close as well.
I am so excited for your big move and for the newest member of your family to arrive.Sunny Florida... please catch some rays for my pasty skin.

HAPPY PACKING!!!!!

Bon said...

Where are you moving to? I am assuming Florida from Hanna's comment? I am excited for you. Change is so fun and it is always fun to make new friends! When do you go? Hope you are feeling good!