Sunday, December 7, 2008

Washington D.C. Trip Dec 08

When I go on trips I don't take many pictures. Work was fine. I got to hang out with Ken & Becky Hamblin, Tony & Jenny Roane (whose due date was the day I visited them), and Jon & Noelle Black. Jon took me to play basketball at his ward. On the last play I missed the game winning shot, ran for the loose ball and sprained my ankle. It was very painful the next day through the airport that some lady pushed me around everywhere. It was a little awkward, by I got to the front of security. From Denver to Boise, I rode with the whole Colorado State basketball team and their radio people who I recognized from the Mtn TV program.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ouch! Lesson to all: make your shots. ;) j/k....I hope your ankle's feeling better.

canihavethisdance said...

Sorry to hear about your ankle...that looks sore! That must have been an adventure in the airport. Hope your ankle heals quickly!

Mary said...

at first I thought that was a hairy thumb! woah. its your crazy ankle. yikes. its rare for you to hurt yourself but you've had a lot of sprains

Tony said...

Man I can't believe that happened the day after we saw you!