Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall is Here!

Our camera got broken by one of our girls (it was on it's last leg anyway), and I haven't quite figured out getting images off of our video camera, so I'm just going to blog without pictures....
  • Amaya got her first two teeth last week!! She is 6 1/2 months old and crawling everywhere! She's been scooting for about a month, but she's actually crawling now. She's growing up way too fast!
  • Rachel is our mischievous little one.... we'll have to put on one of the videos of her recent invasions :) People often comment to me about her cute raspy voice. My mom says that I had the same voice when I was little and told me I sounded like donald duck. She always does whatever Aliza does and is obsessed with babies. My favorite thing she says is "can me have that..."
  • Aliza is growing up so much. She is starting to get into the phase where she has to wear skirts or dresses and loves the color pink... She loves her doll stroller. The other day I overheard Aliza say while pushing the stroller, "lets go to a garage sale". (I'm training her well:)) I'm doing a little preschool thing with a couple friends who have daughters similar ages to Aliza. She really likes coloring and is starting to try to color in the lines. I love my little Aliza.
  • Madeline is such a good helper. I'm also doing a little preschool thing for her with a friend, which she really loves. Madeline was so shy at first, but I think she's opening up more now. She could color and cut paper for hours and loves working on her "school books". Madeline is very good at memorizing songs. Every night we have music playing in their room, and every time I'm in there with her she's singing along to one of them. I've never even heard most of them before now. She's a great oldest child.
Life is great and I'm thankful for my family. I'm trying to find a balance in life, but I know that family is the most important thing. I love my kids and husband.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

What a cute update on your kids! Hope you get your camera fixed or a new one soon!!! LOVE YA!

Keith and Jessie said...

I am so glad to have an update on your girls. It is very hard to find a balance in life but I to believe that family always comes first. Zayn is scooting too I expect him to crawl very soon!!!