Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


It's better late than never right? :) My parents and two of my sisters, Carly and Kaylie came up for Thanksgiving. It was really nice having family here. To be honest I wasn't really feeling like making a huge meal, so I'm glad my mom was here to help. Jared and my Dad played turkey bowl in the morning while we watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade and prepared the big dinner.
Jared stayed at home with the girls in the early morning of the day after Thanksgiving so I could go out shopping with my family. I remember going every year when I was growing up, so it was fun to continue the tradition.
I love my family very much. I'm so thankful to be blessed with a good parents who raised me with much love. I am grateful to have a loving husband and children. They fill my life with JOY. Happy Holidays!

No comments: