Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!!!




So I have wanted to blog for at least a week but I am now FINALLY getting the chance, or rather I guess I should say I'm making the chance :) I was debating whether to finish cleaning the house tonight or catch up on my blog... I think I chose the better of the two decisions- at least for your sake :) Life has been good lately. Rachel is now more than 5 weeks old! She's a good little baby. Aliza's pretty much only walking (not crawling)now, and is starting to say mama, and Madeline (she calls herself "Ine" )is starting to really understand a lot and make a lot of funny comments. For example, last week we were eating dinner and she was sitting on my chair and fell off. The first thing she said was "Ine's hiding" and then she said, "Ine's okay" Jared and I were laughing so hard- good thing she wasn't really hurt :) The other night also at dinner we were eating pizza and I took my napkin and was blotting off the grease and Madeline took a napkin and blotted off her grease too, but then she licked the napkin so she could eat what she just took off. hahaha So much for blotting the grease. Anyway, I'm really thankful for our three little girls. They make me smile all the time and only cry sometimes :)

No comments: