Saturday, August 11, 2007

Call me Crazy!




On Wednesday night our city had a free event thing for families. There were lots of fun blow up toys, ponies for the girls to pet, horses to ride, and a ROCK WALL!! I knew Jared would just love the rock wall and it sounded like great family event so we decided to go from 6:00-7:00 pm because Jared had scouts at 7:00. Madeline was too afraid of all of the running kids at the blow up toys so she didn't love that, but we took her to the ponies and she thought they were great. The line was REALLY long to ride the horses so we decided we'd just wait until next year... plus, Jared REALLY wanted me to climb the rock wall and if we waited in line we wouldn't have had time to do that :)
So... I climbed the rock wall and successfully got to the top! It was definitely harder than it looked, but it was fun and gave me a rush, and I can't wait until Jared and I can go real rock climbing in the mountains. We ran out of time for Jared to climb, but he was just happy because I did it.

1 comment:

Michael Parker said...

Madeline and Aliza look cute...wait, don't you guys have three kids now? Did you leave Rachel at the park?! Or home?!!? Oh no!!