Sunday, April 25, 2010

House

   

The other night while Jared was at scouts I put the girls to bed (kind of) and then went outside to work in the garden. It's right by their window, so I knew I'd be able to hear them if something was wrong. After a while of working in the garden I saw the cutest thing... they were all (even Amaya) looking out the window. I had to grab the camera to take a picture.
The house looked so pretty after I got the garden mostly weeded so I took a picture of the house and then realized it was a good thing I did because we're getting our house painted! It needed a piant job SO bad, and I'm so excited to see what it looks like when it's done. Picking colors for a house is a scary thing... I hope it looks good! The house should be all painted by Tuesday or Wednesday this week, then I'll post pictures. How exciting!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruthi said...

I like the white edges and it really brightens up the house. Paint does wonders!
Love Mom

Ruthi said...

I like the white edges and it really brightens up the house. Paint does wonders!
Love Mom