Sunday, April 11, 2010

Seattle, Washington Trip through the Eyes of a Tourist

Jen and I went to Seattle Washington this weekend. Grandma Pratt came to watch the kids (thanks a ton Mom). We were happy that our plans worked out. We drove and stopped at the Columbia River Temple in the Tri-city area in Washington. We went and they said the only thing open was janitorial cleaning, so we washed windows for 1.5 hours. Then we spent one day as a tourist in Seattle. We planned on going to Vancouver to see the LDS Vancouver open house in British Columbia, but we couldn't find Jen's passport before we left, so we canceled that. We drove home on Friday. It was a nice break. Seattle was bigger than I expected and very pretty. Enjoy these videos from our trip.

Snoqualmie Falls


Orgosy 60 Minute Cruise


Space Needle at the Base


Space Needle at the Top


Pike's Market Place


Seattle Aquarium (Octopus eating anchovies)


Jen Stocking Deer (like the Vampire Edward)


Seattle Washington Temple (our hotel was really close to here.)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What fun videos, I totally want to go! Maybe if you go again, we could join too and leave Mom Pratt with 6 kids! ;)

Emily said...

Oh, Jen,
You made me miss home SOOO much! I'm so glad you guys had a fun time. I called to tell you about a yard sale while you where gone but I didn't know you went to Seattle, lucky girl! And without the kids- how fun! I'll be home next month, so I can't complain too much!