Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Memories for Madeline


I've been meaning to post about each of the girls on their birthday, but it's been a busy summer, so I'm trying to catch up now...

Madeline is such a sweet girl. She is usually very helpful with her sisters and helps me clean when the other girls won't. Madeline is a definite perfectionist. She gets very frustrated and angry when things aren't exactly perfect. She loves to wear dresses and told me that she wanted her birthday dress to not be a Sunday dress because she wanted to be able to wear it every day.
Madeline LOVES to color and draw. She will spend hours coloring if she has a coloring book she likes. She also loves being read to. I just started reading the Secret Garden with her. Her favorite color is pink and then all the colors, her favorite food is "Ramo" (Ramen) Noodles, her favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty.

I am so thankful for our sweet Madeline. She is a great little girl!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the new pics of all your girls!

canihavethisdance said...

It is fun reading about each of the girls. They all have such fun personalities.