Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween

I wanted the girls to be different things for Halloween this year, like the 3 little pigs and a big bad wolf, or characters from The Wizard of Oz, but in the end I decided they'd have more fun if they got to pick what they wanted to be. Rachel went as Alice in Wonderland. I couldn't capture how perfect she fit the character on the camera, but I felt like Alice was sitting on my couch. Aliza went as Belle, Madeline went as Cinderella getting married :), and Amaya went as a ladybug. I don't have a picture of that, but this picture of her in a duck costume was too cute. She put herself in this basket and probably would have slept there if I let her. She looked like a cute little puppy or kitten curled up in her bed.
We had a fun time going downtown to the stores for trick or treating, and then to our church trunk-or-treat. I went as a "mummy to be" and Jared went as Andre Kirilinko with his old crazy hair style.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I just love the pictures! Alice turned out so cute and she looks just like it! Where's the picture of the mummy to be and Andre? I actually thought Amaya was a bird in a nest:)

canihavethisdance said...

The girls look so cute. Rachel Totally looks like Alice.

Melissa said...

Rachel looks perfect as Alice in Wonderland! She looks just like her! :) The other girls look adorable too.