Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010!!

I don't have pictures yet, but I just wanted to blog about Thanksgiving really quick before I forget and it's Christmas :) Jared's parents were able to come up and visit. It was so nice to have them come up. The girls just loved playing with both Grandparents. We like having visitors.

Jared played turkey ball yesterday and got his hand stepped on with a cleat in the third play of the day, but don't worry, he still played the rest of the game and had fun. He was the only adult to brave the cold weather, the rest of the players were teenagers.

I had fun going to JoAnn's this morning with Jared's mom and meeting up with my friend Tristan. I bought a LOT of fabric, but it was such a good deal, and it was SO fun to buy boy fabric :) We were there for 6 hours!!! Those lines are crazy, and I'm not sure if I'll do it again next year, but it was fun.

I am so thankful for many things in my life. I have a good life. Here are some of the things I'm thankful for...

Truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Heated home
Answers to prayers
New fluffy socks
Kids
Families can be together forever
Understanding and
Loving husband (especially when I'm pregnant and a little emotional :))

No comments: