Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!



I saw this fun idea for rainbow pancakes on the blogosphere the other day and thought it was the perfect dinner for us. My kids don't know that pancakes are suppose to be for breakfast :) One day I asked Madeline if she wanted pancakes for breakfast and she laughed and said, "Pancakes aren't for breakfast Mom". Haha I don't think I've ever served them pancakes at breakfast, so anyway. The pancakes were a huge hit (just use food coloring). I also made scrambled eggs for the "golden treasure". I was planning on making a green smoothie using spinach, but didn't get around to it.

I've always really liked St. Patricks Day, and I really like the rainbow theme. I think I started a new tradition :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your girls are so cute! I Love the pancake idea- we should try that- the kids would love it! instead i did rainbow cupcakes. maybe we'll do the pancakes next year