Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Amaya!

I always let the kids lick the bowl of batter for their birthday cake. Amaya was nice to share with everyone. Usually the other kids do not share :)

It's hard to believe that Amaya is already 2 years old!! She is getting so big. She is so much fun to have in our family. She is at a really fun stage right now. She repeats everything everyone says. In the morning the girls like to lay in bed with me and have me tell them stories from when I was a little girl. Amaya has started saying, "little girl" and waiting to hear a story. She also loves one of Madeline's school books called "Cows in the Kitchen". Frequently I will hear her saying different parts of the story, "ducks in the dishes, quack quack quack". It makes me smile.
She also likes to run around in circles in the kitchen saying, "clap your hands, clap your hands" while clapping her hands. I think that is one of my favorite things.
She is definitely the most cuddly out of our kids. She loves sitting on my lap. Jared says she can hold her own with her sisters though. She isn't usually bullied around too much, which I guess could be a good thing :)
We love our little Amaya. Soon she'll be a big sister!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Love the owl cake! When is your baby due.. its soon right? When are you guys moving? Good luck with the packing and stuff.

Alissa said...

Your kids are growing up aren't they?! When are you due? Soon, like this month aren't you?