Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Talmage and Family Photos



While we were at the hospital a lady came in and took "complimentary" pictures. She said she could take pictures of whoever was in the room. It was just Talmage and I, but I told her that my family would be there soon, so she said she'd just come back later. She did a great job taking pictures. It was really fun. The lady said she had never had so many kids in a picture before. She also said it was one of her favorite photo shoots ever. I wonder if she says that to everyone :) Well anyway, the pictures turned out great. Unfortunately we don't really get any for free, but that's okay.

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How adorable! I'm lovin' your cute family! And that precious little boy! Hope you bought some of those "complimentary" pictures!

Evelyn said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you have 5 kidddos. I'm barely surviving with 3. Talmage is adorable. I love his hair. I guess I thought he would have dark hair like I rememeber Madeline having.

Alissa said...

So Cute!!! She did a good job! Hope you're doing well and enjoying every minute of that precious little boy!

Missy08 said...

how cute love them she did a good job and he is so cute can't wait to meet him.

Chelsea and Shane said...

So adorable!!! Congrats to you and Jared... your family is beautiful!

The Goodsell Shrub said...

SOOO CUTE! The phtos are awesome and Talmage is gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!

Colby said...

Congrats on your little guy! You have such a cute family.

Karina said...

5 kids, wow! so neat. your baby is cute. :)