Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rachel and her clothes

 


Rachel knows what she wants :) She is very particular about the clothes she wears. She has 2 pairs of purple legging/pants that she will wear, and numerous skirts. She hates pants. Good thing it's starting to be nice outside. All winter long she managed to wear a skirt or dress, I just made her wear thick tights or her favorite pants with the outfit. I had to laugh one day when she came out dressed like this. Hello 80's. She hardly ever matches, but I've gotten to the point where I say, well, I guess it's okay as long as she's warm. She is full of spunk and so much fun to have around. I can't believe she is so particular with her clothes at 3... Yikes! :) Oh, and if you notice her shoes, those are a special thing in and of themselves :) I got them at a garage sale, Rachel was actually with me, last year for 50 cents. She has worn them almost every day since and many times without socks. They stink :) That's another reason it's good it's spring- flip flops and no socks :) I'm sure Rachel's sparkly white shoes will stay her favorite for as long as she fits into them.

No comments: