Thursday, June 21, 2007

CANCUN part II






I've always heard that buying things in Mexico is really cheap. We were in a touristy place so it didn't seem like there were good prices at all. I had fun trying to get the people to go lower on their prices. At the start of the week I decided I wanted to get my hair braided. The lady who braided my hair was Rosie. She braids hair 6 days a week for at least 8 hours! Wow!!
With our entire family we went to some ancient ruins called Tulum. They were very neat and could possibly have been inhabited by people in the Book of Mormon.
Jared loved seeing all of the lizards. They were everywhere! One of his favorite times on the trip was when we saw crocidiles in the street when we were going to snorkel. Luckily the crocidiles weren't in the snorkeling water too!!

No comments: