Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Madeline!!





On Monday, June 25th Madeline turned 2 years old!!! I made her an elmo cake and she was so excited about it all day. She had discovered that she loves frosting so the whole time I was making the cake she was chasing me around trying to sneak some frosting. When we ate her cake she didn't even hardly eat the cake, just the frosting. I bought Madeline some cheap sunglasses from the dollar store and she thought they were so cool, even though they broke pretty much right away. A dollar well spent :)
The last picture is an outfit that was given to her from her Grandpa and Grandma Smith. I am so thankful we have our little Madeline. She is so fun and makes our life so interesing!

2 comments:

Frampton Family said...

Jen- I didn't know that you are quite the baker. The cake looks awesome. I found your blog on Melissa's site. Congrats on the pregnancy. Props to you. Hope all is well with your cute family.
Janelle Frampton

The Hungry Homemaker said...

You are so talented, I wish I could have you make Natalya's cake! I cannot believe she is two already, she is so adorable. I think all little girls are sneaky... I have been learning that about Natalya:) Miss you guys!