Thursday, June 21, 2007

CANCUN!!!





Last week Jared and I were spoiled and got to go to Cancun, Mexico with all of my Smith family. We were celebrating my Grandma's birthday. Their entire posterity was there except for our two kids and my sister Melissa's kids. It was great fun!! Jared's mom and sisters watched the girls for us. Wow it has been a long time since we haven't had little kiddies to take care of! I really missed them a lot, but I was happy they weren't there because it would have been much more difficult to do everything we wanted to do. We stayed at a beach resort that had two pools. Being 8 months pregnant I don't think I could ask for a better week... all you can eat food, swimming, and free time with Jared. Wonderful!

1 comment:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

You two are so lucky! How nice to have such a trip. I bet it gave you the energy you needed to get through the next month! It was so good to see you guys on Sunday! Hope to see you again sooner than later.