Sunday, April 19, 2009

Amaya's Blessing Day


Last weekend we made a quick trip to Utah because one of Jared's best friends passed away. We were sad to have to go to Utah because of Cameron's death, but thankful that we were able to bless Amaya and have so much family there to support us. Both sets of my grandparents were able to come, as well as some Aunts and Uncles, our parents and all of my siblings and two of Jared's siblings with their families. It was such a nice blessing day, especially since it was also Easter Sunday. I am thankful for our sweet baby Amaya. She slept through her blessing and during all of sacrament (at my parents ward in Springville). Thanks again to everyone who came to the blessing!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! What a turnout! That's so neato! I love the photo of her! Did Melissa take it? Congrats

Alissa said...

What cute pictures!! I'm glad you could spend it with so much family! CUTE FAMILY!

Elizabeth said...

We're glad to have been able to participate in such a special event in Amaya's young life! ;) It was fun meeting our sweet niece and spending time with your family! I love your new family pics--super cute!

Kelli said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! How fun for you to have so many of your family and friends there for her blessing. Sad for Jared though! Just curious, who died? I wonder if I know him.