Sunday, July 19, 2009

Madeline turned FOUR!!




On June 25th Madeline had her 4th birthday. It was a fun relaxing day. We went swimming at my friend Annette's house and then opened up presents and ate cake when Jared got home.

I love Madeline. She is such a good big sister. She always wants to play with Amaya and really helps out when Amaya is being fussy and I'm busy doing something else. Madeline is so smart too. It's so fun being able to have conversations with her. I love you Madeline!!

5 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Welcome back! I was starting to get worried about you:) I cannot believe Madeline is 4! I love the cake, and I bet you made it yourself:)

Hutchins Family said...

happy Birthday Madeline!! We miss you!

Tony said...

I like the picture where she is holding up the four fingers!

Ruthi said...

What a beautiful cake that was, Jen. You are gifted and we are so glad that Madeline is now 4, and Aliza is now 3 and Rachel will be 2 soon! Grandpa and I are both here and we think you are all great.

Tristan said...

cute cake!