Sunday, July 19, 2009

We're Still Here...

Wow! It's been almost a month since we blogged! I think that's a record. We've had a busy, very fun month.

One not very fun thing though... I got pulled over for the first time in my life. I got a ticket for speeding (35 mph in a construction zone 20 mph, but for my benefit, it's normally 35 mph) and not wearing my glasses. Bummer. So I went in like a good citizen, and paid my ticket. About a week later I got a notice in the mail saying my license was going to be suspended for 1 month for driving with a restricted license! What!?! So, after much researching and frustration, I've learned a great lesson... if you can pass the eye test without glasses, even if you wear glasses sometimes, do it! I passed the eye exam later on, but because I paid the ticket I "plead guilty" and therefore couldn't get out of the restricted license. Now I'm home bound for a month... hopefully I don't go crazy!

Now onto the fun things... let the blogathon begin!!!

2 comments:

Missy08 said...

wow that's crazy.

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

I've never heard of that. What a bad first ticket experience. You criminal!