Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fun at the Rec Center

Last night we went on a great DATE. That's right, a date... no kids! We went to the rec. center and rock climbed, lifted some weights, swam laps, sat in the hot tub, and sauna. It was SO nice! I was tempted to go to a movie at the dollar theater because I had a cavity filled earlier, but decided otherwise, and boy am I happy I did! Jared and I both had a great time! I would swim every day if I could. When I went to BYU and BYU Hawaii I swam at least 3 times a week.

Going on dates is SO great for marriage! I already knew that, but last night was a great reminder.

3 comments:

Hutchins Family said...

That sounds like so much fun, you guys are awesome!

colbyanddeniseovery said...

What an awesome date idea. I think it's great to get out and do something active together instead of just sitting through movies. Thanks for the reminder of how important dates are for a marriage.

Melissa said...

She is such a cute girl. I can't believe she is a year old already.