Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valentine's Day (Wedding) Dress

    

The girls have been begging me for a while to wear my wedding dress. They are OBSESSED with princess stuff right now. OBSESSED :) I thought Valentine's Day Sunday would be a good day to try it on. I'm happy to say that after almost 6 years, and 4 kids later, it fits great. It was really fun watching the girls be so excited about the dress. I had them carry the train while I hummed the wedding song. I think we might make it a yearly tradition :) Why have a wedding dress just stored in the closet?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Thats awesome! I haven't tried on my wedding dress since I was 3 months pregnant with Kensie and I'm scared to do it now because I'm pretty sure it wouldn't fit. That would be a fun tradition and I'm sure you're girls would love it.

Melissa said...

Jen! Did you dye your hair? It looks really brown... I like it. :) I love the wedding dress, and especially the song you hummed for your girls. I'm sure your girls thought you were a beautiful princess.

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

I'm jealous! ;-) What a beautiful wedding dress, and that would be a fun tradition.

JPI said...

Jared and Jen look the same as 5 years ago aw well. You both look great and I loved the pictures of the wedding dress. Your girls will love that and it will be a good example as to what they want in their future. Perhaps they will wear your dress on their special day.
Love, Mom Pratt