Sunday, June 13, 2010

Aliza and Mommy


Aliza and I had fun a couple Sunday's ago taking pictures. What a little cutie. I love Aliza. She is getting so big! She has been afraid of movies for a while, but today finally watched "A-ria" (Maria- Sound of Music) She's been listening to the music every night for the last 2 weeks. They all LOVE the Sound of Music. Aliza is our athletic girl. She loves jumping on the trampoline. One of my favorite things is when she comes up and gives me a quick hug or a kiss and then runs off to play. Aliza's "Belle" and always tells me she wants a bell dress up for her birthday. Yellow is her favorite color, and I think it's because it's color of Belle's dress. I love Aliza!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

She is such a cutie! It was good seeing all of you tonight online. the kids loved it too. I can't believe that is our house. I almost didn't recognize it! that's cool you were able to go and take a picture of it. someday we'll have to go up too.

Brittany said...

Cute cute! I'm also wondering if you've been working with your saw. Not sure, but your hands tell me something:)