Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yellowstone Pictures





I'm finally putting up pictures of our Yellowstone trip. It was so much fun! I really liked seeing the two bald eagles in their nest. This home is the home I lived in (in Iona) when I was 6-12 years old. It was really fun going and visiting, it brought back great childhood memories.
Aliza really loved Uncle Calvin. She sat on his lap every chance she got. We didn't get a picture of the Idaho Falls Temple because it was snowing so hard when we were there, but we did get pictures at the Rexburg Temple. I'm glad that there are temples all over the world. It's such a neat stop to make along the way.
It was also really nice being able to visit Jared's Uncle and Aunts along the way. We stayed at Uncle Calvin and Aunt Ann's house. We were able to get to know them and that was fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

We have lots of family from Iona. We're probably related :)