Sunday, October 24, 2010

April 15, 2011

In case you didn't understand the underlying meaning of the post with the shirts I made for the girls, I'm pregnant!! :) I'm just past 15 weeks, and thankfully feeling much better than I did in the first trimester. I'm due April 15, 2011. We are very excited. Let us know what you think it will be.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, Jared is pretty much recovered, and didn't get stitches. A friend of mine told me to use the skin on the egg shell on his cut and it would work just like stitches. I did that and I think it worked pretty well! Also, I wasn't mad like the filmer thought I'd be, I think I'll even let Jared play again next week :)

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats again! I predict a girl! You guys make cute girls, what can I say?

Elizabeth said...

p;,,,/.j

That was Kelsey's prediction. Up for interpretation.

Alissa said...

COngrats again!! And jared's wound looks disgusting!!!

Melissa said...

I'm hoping it's a boy because I have a whole bunch of baby boy clothes for you. :)

Brian thinks is a boy too. Although, I do agree with Elizabeth that you guys make pretty little girls.

Whatever it is, we are very excited for you & your family. :)

Lisa said...

at this point I would be shocked if it isn't a girl. congrats! i am so happy for you!

Editt said...

I say a girl too. I've got the boy side of things covered :) Very cute shirts btw. And I'm curious about the skin under the egg shell thing. Will your hubby have a scar now?
Congrats!

Kkelly said...

SO FUN!!! We like to be pregnant together, haha. We are 5 days apart! I am guessing girl. :)

Missy08 said...

Congrats I think it's another girl