Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun







So lately I've been in the mood to make my girls totally girly :) On Monday I gave them a bath and then decided it would be fun to paint their nails. Madeline LOVES having her nails painted and this was Aliza's first time. I think Aliza was a little confused, but she was so calm so it wasn't hard at all. Madeline did manage to get some in her hair, but it was an overall good experience.
Tonight while Jared was at scouts I had another "girly" idea and decided to give the girls baths and put their hair in curlers. I love it when they're clean. They just look so cute! Madeline was showing Aliza a baby picture of her and I thought it was sweet. They are really good friends and I'm so glad I have three little girls. Rachel is a little too young to paint nails and curl hair, so I did all of this while she was peacefully sleeping :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: