Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Picture Perfect???


So I'm trying to become a photographer... not really I just love taking pictures of the girls and my real purpose is to get ONE good one of all three of them. You would think it wouldn't be that hard, but it really is difficult. Whenever the girls all look cute and are all behaving I think oh this will be the perfect time to take a picture, but it usually doesn't work out as well as I would have hoped. I have gotten some pretty cute ones though, and maybe I'll just have to use photo shop so I can have all three girls looking at the camera and smiling. :)

2 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I love all your pictures, and I love your cute girls!! I miss you guys, looks like you are having a blast:)

Lisa said...

beautiful! just absolutely beautiful little girls. congrats!