Monday, December 17, 2007

Growing Up


Rachel will be 5 months on Sunday and I just can't believe it! She is so cute and such a fun happy baby. We all love her lots. Last week she had her 4 month check up and weighed 11 pounds 10.5 ounces and 24 3/4 inches so she is tall and skinny right now. Also when I was at the doctor I noticed that Rachel has a tooth! She was fussy a couple weeks ago, but her tooth was a surprise to me. She has been rolling for a couple weeks now and is starting to get really good at it.

3 comments:

JPI said...

Wow, Rachel will be 5 months already. I wouldn't have known that unless I had read this blog. Jen, thanks for keeping me updated.

Jared

C.B. said...

Well Jennifer SMITH (not smith anymore) Look at you! Do you remember me, my last name used to be Klingler. It's been a long time since you have moved away from good old Iona...but I just wanted to say hi! Your children are darling. I am going to have my first one in June! It looks like you are doing great! I found you through Hanna's page, it's so good to see you.

Katie Lee said...

congratulations rachel at being able to roll over!!! We love and miss your family!