Sunday, December 9, 2007

Santa Claus Comes to Nampa


Believe it or not, but Santa came to our church building on Saturday at our ward party. I've always imagined him a little friendlier because about a third of the kids cried or were scared to death of him. We were first in line to see him, but Aliza didn't want to see him. Madeline said "Daddy, I'm not scared of Santa" but she was speechless as she sat on his lap in fear. Rachel was the only brave one of the three scaredy-Pratts. He brought all the kids crocheted beanie hats.

We ate potatoes, remember, we are in Idaho, and had people read inspirational Christmas stories, at least I think they were inspirational, I couldn't hear because Madeline and Aliza were causing trouble on our table and dipping my roll in my water.

2 comments:

Ruthi said...

I loved your Santa scene. That was real cute. What fun. Rachel is getting so big and I could hardly believe me eyes how she has grown. Three sweethearts. We are looking forward to your coming. Johna nd Lisa are getting settled and the boys love the snow. They have made snow men and forts and you will have to see it.
Lots of Love,
MOM

parkerfam said...

I love Aliza's pouty face! so cute! Its hard to be sad for them when they are so cute when their sad! Love you guys