Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holiday's!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! We are in Utah right now and having lots of fun with family. As soon as we can we'll put pictures up of Christmas. I am thankful to be able to spend time with both of our families this Christmas season. I am thankful to remember the birth of the Savior and the gift of life that He gave to us. Amongst all the chaos of Christmas and the Holiday's I hope that we can all remember that Christ is the reason for the season. Happy Holiday's!

3 comments:

Bon said...

We hope you had a good Christmas and a wonderful time reflecting on all our Savior has done for us! Can't wait to see your Christmas pictures!
Bonnie

Whitney said...

Merry Christmas from the Elkins family back in Texas!!

Unknown said...

Jen hey are you happy that i am writing a comment! Yes cause this means that I did visit your blog!! ha ha Thank you for your testimony! You really have a powerful testimony, I can feel it when I read it and even when I hear it so thank you very much for that! I love you and your family!!!