Thursday, January 22, 2009

Photo Shoots







Lately the girls have loved having their pictures taken. It's so cute... I get out the camera and Madeline says, "take a picture of me mommy". So I take a picture and she runs to the camera to see how the picture turned out (You gotta love digital cameras :))

Aliza and Rachel have picked up on this, and have started joining in on the fun. Jared said, "Why didn't they act like this when we were taking family pictures" :) Anyway. I've actually been able to get some really cute pictures of the girls so it's awesome!! Say CHEESE!!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What cheesy smiles! ;) Your girls are so cute! I love the first pic when they're all saying cheese, but looking different directions! How fun!

Emily said...

They are so cute Jen, I wish I could see the other one before you leave!!

canihavethisdance said...

The girls are so cute! I love seeing their different personalities!

C.B. said...

Little sweeties!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

They really are hamming in up! I can't stand how cute they are with that blonde hair. My kids are over the whole picture taking thing.