Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleep baby sleep!




You know you're a pregnant mom of three kids when you get 11 hours of sleep (minus waking up to go to the bathroom:)) and don't feel like you've overslept. :) The other night Jared and I went to bed at 9:30 pm and I woke up at 8:45 am. Jared didn't have to work so he got up with the girls. That was SO nice to sleep in a little bit.
Sleep is a good thing :) So this blog is devoted to pictures of the girls (and Jared) sleeping... these have all been taken in the last 2 weeks And now, I'm going back to sleep :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Super cute!

Bon said...

I hear ya! We have been getting to bed early also...it has been nice! How are you feeling?

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love that somebody is getting enough sleep. I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day. I get so tired and then the baby wakes up or I have to go pick up for Kindergarten. There is always something in the way!

Amy said...

Sleep Jen, Sleep! You deserve it!

tvcadurfee said...

they are so cute while they are sleeping! while they are awake too but you know what i mean!

Missy08 said...

that is to cute