Sunday, January 25, 2009

Should we Stay or Should we Go????

Friday was a bad news day... we found out that are house is most likely going to appraise for A LOT less than what we expected. It puts us in a tight situation, so we're not sure what to do. The packers were suppose to come tomorrow (Monday) but we canceled them and we're not sure if we're even going to move at all. What stress! I know there is a reason for everything and I'm sure that what is suppose to happen will happen (it doesn't mean I'm not frustrated though...) So anyway. I am happy to be able to be surrounded by good friends here and that I get to stay with them for a little bit longer.

To end on a better note and to cheer me up a little, here is a picture of Madeline.

She came out dressed like this the other day. Can we say 80's :)

9 comments:

Emily said...

Jen,

I am secretly REALLY happy you're staying...at least for awhile! I just wish it wasn't SO stressful for you guys. It will work out, it's that patience thing that's REALLY hard to endure. Just focus on that baby! She's almost here!

tvcadurfee said...

i think you should stay here. but its what ever is best for your family. just think, florida is hurricane heaven!! its hit several times a year! just be careful with your decision.

Dave M. said...

If I get a vote then stay.

Brittany said...

Wow, that's a bummer to not know for sure. Everything will turn out ok in the end. You're in our thoughts and prayers, I'll call you tomorrow or so.

Unknown said...

If you e-mail me the details on your house, i might be able to give you some options. i've been taking some real estate classes and you really have a lot more options than you think. elikerc@yahoo.com

Alissa said...

OH I'm sorry dear!! Good luck with the decisions!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I am so sorry to hear that. The dang economy really needs to be kicked into high gear. I hope to see some changes soon! I am sending hugs to make you feel better.

Anonymous said...

How stressful! I'm so sorry-we had a similar situation trying to sell our house-we could have if we lowered the price enough but would it be worth it to lose so much money? That's why we ended up renting. But, it sounds like you can choose to stay or go and i'm sure you'll make the right decision! Heather

Hutchins Family said...

It'll all work out in the end and I know you guys will be happy no matter where you go, you're wonderful loving people and I miss you so much!