Thursday, February 5, 2009

We're Still Here

We haven't moved yet, and that's okay with me. Things seem to be going slowly, so Jared's job moved the start date in Florida to April 24th. I feel better about that because that means we will have the baby here and I won't have to worry about switching doctors and all the things that go along with having a baby. Plus, my friends are here so it will be fun for them to see the new baby.

It's been pretty nice weather here this week so we went to the park the other day. I admit it was on the chilly side, but it was really nice to get some sunshine. Our girls all have different personalities... Madeline has gotten to the point where she likes pretty much everything at the park. We are just realizing now that Aliza must be afraid of heights... she climbed two steps and acted so scared after that. She doesn't like the big slides and would swing all day if we let her. Rachel isn't afraid at all. She climbs to the tallest slide and pretty much head dives down the slide... I wonder who got who's jeans :) I love getting outside in the fresh air. It's so reFRESHing :)

The other day the girls were playing on this rocking horse/ tee-tor totter and Jared decided it would be fun to climb on :) I just love it when the girls play nicely with each other. It makes me happy and happy to be their mommy. It's good to stop and remember the good things of life.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

I'm glad things are working out! Plus it will be easier to move in the spring than in the winter. I hope things continue to work out! LOVE YOU DEAR

Bon said...

I am also glad things are working out. Good luck with all of it! Not to much longer and you will have a sweet little baby to hold in your arms!:)

Elizabeth said...

That sounds like a great plan! Yes, family is definitely one of the good things in life, if not the best! Your girls are so fun! I can't wait to see what baby R/M/A______R/M/A's personality is like! :)