Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bowling at BSU






On Monday night for F.H.E. we went to BSU's bowling alley because it's only 1.50 per game per person, and shoes are included. Great deal! I'm pretty sure it was the girls first time bowling. Rachel was crying at first because she was scared, and Aliza wouldn't play until the very end because she was scared... funny I know :) Eventually they all warmed up though and had fun playing.

Amaya did well for the first half but then woke up and needed to be fed. So instead of finishing nursing, I, super woman Jen, bowled WHILE nursing! :) hahaha Good thing the bumpers were up! :)


The winner of the game was ME, how is that possible... well, I did get two or three strikes from bouncing the ball off the bumpers. :) I think we should play that way every time :)

8 comments:

canihavethisdance said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I love the little bowling shoes the girls are wearing! When I saw the picture of you bowling with the cover-up I wondered if you were feeding Amaya! You are just multi-talented! :)

Elizabeth said...

How fun! I think that's funny you bowled while nursing! Way to go!

Evelyn said...

I can barely bowl when its just me more or less do it while nursing and win the game. I'm not even sure I could nurse standing up for that matter. My kiddo was always way too wiggly for me to do anything but sit and nurse. Looks like fun. I love bowling!

Alissa said...

I must say, you are SUPER mom!!!

JPI said...

I'm still angry I lost.

Bon said...

You must be a pro at nursing. I seriously can't multitask and nurse. I have never been super good at it!

What a fun FHE! Such a good mom!

Mike, Kerry, Sam or Jake said...

I think I would accidentally throw the baby or something. That is amazing.

Ruthi said...

Very cute pictures. I like those little shoes on the girls. Good thing you didn't trip or something with the baby, that would have been quite the sight!. Anyway, sounds like a fun FHE activity which we will all enjoy some time in the future in Boise.
Love, Mom