Sunday, January 3, 2010

Apples Anyone?






A while back I bought a box of apples for 25 cents/lb. Great deal! The apples weren't a variety I like to eat fresh so I decided the other day to turn them into something useful. (They were starting to go bad) I made apple butter. The girls had a lot of fun helping me get the apples ready. I still had more apples left so I made this recipe for apple muffins They were delicious. I added 3 cups of apples and 1 tsp cinnamon to the batter. I was disappointed the next day because my parents dog ate the rest of the bread. Bummer.

3 comments:

Bon said...

So delish! You are such a great women Jen!

Emily said...

I really need to get an apple peeler, I used one this summer for the first time, SOOO cool! Hope you get to feeling better!

Elizabeth said...

Just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your muffins! We (me with BRayden's help) devoured them for breakfast! Yumm! Glad we got to hang out!