Thursday, January 14, 2010

Curlers

 


We just started going to church at 9:00 a.m. Yikes! That's early to get 4 kids ready and out the door, but we've had 2 successful weeks so far... sucessful meaning we got there before it started :) The first week I put curlers in the girls hair. I was going to take a picture with it all done, and actually almost did on Sunday morning because they all looked so cute eating breakfast with their backs turned to me...but my camera's batteries were dead... bummer. So I'll remember the image forever in my head... 3 cute girls with curly hair in pretty red plaid Christmas dresses. So precious.
I love curler pictures and they all cooperated so nicely! Maybe we'll have curly hair all year:)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alissa said...

ahhh cute! I used to sleep in curlers every sunday until I was like 12! I always loved my long curls that bounced like a spring!

Lisa P. said...

Adorable! Too cute!

Melissa said...

I love that picture. They are such cute girls. Your background looks really cute & I like the family picture a lot. I'll have to try curlers with my girls too.

Keith and Jessie said...

Adorable girls. i can't believe how big they are all getting.!! Miss you guys we need to have you guys over. Oh and I love the family pic

Amy said...

Love it!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Love the background! You have the cutest ideas! Those girls look so much like the Smith family. I swear it could be you, Melissa, and Brit in that picture, too cute Jenn!