Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas with the Smiths

 

 

 

 


We had a great Christmas with both families. On Christmas Eve we went to my sister Melissa's house and played bingo, ate yummy food, acted out the Nativity, exchanged presents, and just had fun. We spent half of Christmas day with the Smith's. My parents gave the girls dress-up clothes, which they LOVE. They wear them every day, all day if I let them. It was fun being able to be with family for Christmas. Thanks for all the great presents too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

canihavethisdance said...

You got some great pictures. I only had a few on my camera! It was so much fun having you here.

camsmith15 said...

I am such a good story teller! Look at my face! Also Madaline is into the reading as well... That or she thinks I am weird, which I would also believe...