Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Vacation- Day 1

   

We went to Utah for Christmas break. My best friend from highschool, Alissa (Randall) Haines was visiting her in-laws so we were able to drop in and see her and her family. It was so fun being able to see Alissa again. It's been way too long. That night we decided to visit and stay at my Grandpa and Grandma Smith's house. The girls loved playing with all of their toys. My grandparents said some of the toys were toys my dad played with!
I'm so glad we were able to visit The Haines and my Grandparents. It was a great start to our trip.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Thanks again for making a special stop to see me!! It was wonderful to see you and your beautiful girls!!! Hopefully work something out this summer so we can see you again while we are visiting utah!!

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

Lucky! You both look amazing! I'm glad to hear that your trip went well. Family time is the best!