Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!





Friday night our ward had trunk or treat. It was very fun. Madeline was dressed up as a tiger, Aliza was a bunny, and Rachel was a pumpkin. Grandma Pratt gave us the bunny costume and Aliza just looked adorable in it. It fit her perfectly! I don't think we'll actually go trick-or- treating tonight, but I'm going to visit Jared at work with the kids all dressed up (Madeline is a giraffe, Aliza a duck, and Rachel is yet to be decided :) We are costume collectors, what can I say? :) Oh, and did you notice my red eyes... I was going for the vampire look this year :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute costumes! Happy Halloween!

Ruthi said...

The bunny turned out so cute on Aliza. What a darling bunny! I got that outfit while at a yard sale in Oregon when visiting John and Lisa. It was too cute for words. Cuter with little Aliza in it. I hope to send you our pictures soon. Dad is out looking at the comet. I hope I see him sometimes.
Love, MOM