Monday, October 15, 2007

Miss Madeline Look Alike



Madeline found this picture the other day and came out running saying, "baby Madeline!!". I said, no that's baby mommy. Can you believe how much Madeline looks like me when I was little. How fun! Madeline has been doing and saying some pretty cute things lately. Yesterday we decided to go to Oregon because it is only 30 minutes away and we haven't gone yet and we've lived here a year and a half. Anyway. We told Madeline we were going to Oregon and she said, "M-oregon and Jackson's house". (who are her cousins we just visited in Utah) So the entire time we were driving she was expecting to go to Morgan and Jackson's house. Boy was she disapointed when we came home. Madeline loves climbing in Rachel's little bathtub and she likes helping give Rachel a bath too. She's quite the little mother already.

4 comments:

parkerfam said...

Whoa! I did a double take myself! It's true then your kids will look like you (that could be kinda scary for some of us...)Very cute on Madeline's part.

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I always thought Madeline looked more like Jared, until I saw that picture! You guys are/were cute little girls! And, I love Oregon, you are so lucky!

Hutchins Family said...

WOW! Jen that is crazy! I really thought that she looked like Jared but you guys are identical!Too cute!

Ruthi said...

I am amazed at how much Madeline looks like Jen. What a great blog to see just how much you two are so similar.