Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Broken Glasses


The other day Jared broke his glasses. How did he do that you might ask... was it basketball? no. football? no. Did he climb a tree and a branch broke off and hit his eye? no. Okay, what really happened is dum dum dum..... Jared hit his eye while opening the car door. It was early... and I have to admit that I've done it before too, but it was still funny. The funniest thing actually was when he came home from work. He used a paper holder to hold his lens to the glasses. Funny picture :)

1 comment:

Bon said...

Jennifer hey Bonnie Bunnell (use to be Coon) here. I saw your link through Melissa's and thought I would say hi! I love your blog- add me to your links too! ours is http://crazybunnells.blogspot.com

You are all grown up. You are so beautiful and oyur family is so precious- sad- it makes me feel old!:)

Bonnie