Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Linder Farm






Monday we went to a place called Linder Farm. It is a really fun family farm that is really close to us. It is free of charge and they have a little kiddie maze, pumpkin patch, and hay ride. We all had a lot of fun. Madeline was really sad when we got off the tractor to go pick out our pumpkins and kept her eye out for the next tractor to come pick us up. Aliza mostly just watched the people and had fun playing with pumpkins, and Rachel just looked cute and only cried when we weren't on the hay ride :) We went last year so I think we're just making this a family tradition. It was funny because I think at least 75% of the people there were there for family home evening. What can I say, It's a great activity!!

2 comments:

parkerfam said...

FUN! Autumn-time is awesome-time. And you can quote me on that. I couldn't see Jared in the pics until I realized that his jacket was orange and he wasn't one of the pumpkins! Crazy I know.

JPI said...

Believe it or not, I am wearing a Boise State Football jacket. Perfect for pumpkin picking.