Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Braving the Zoo by myself!







On Monday Jared needed a ride home from work and I've been wanting to take the girls to the Zoo for a while now so I decided I would attempt it on my own. It seems crazy to even try with 3 kids under 3, but somehow I managed and we all LOVED it! I got there and realized I'd left my stroller at home so I had to rent a wagon, but I was able to fit all three kids in there and they liked it. The girls were all free and there was hardly anyone else there so it was great. The monkeys were so funny and one came up to the window and posed for us. I think the highlight for Madeline was going down the giraffe slide. It was a great first experience for us at the Zoo and I'm sure we'll go again!

7 comments:

Holly said...

I'm impressed! I don't know how you do it. You are a great mom though! I only wish that the weather here was nice enough to take the kids out to the zoo! lol.

Lena said...

Brave girl! I have been thinking about taking mine to the zoo myself. I don't think it'd be that hard because the oldest 3 are pretty obedient and not prone to running off anymore. It's the younger two that I worry about. Maybe soon though, and before everyone else gets out of school!

Melissa said...

wow, I can't believe you did that! go Jen, the other day I finally worked up the courage to take all 3 kids to the store, and they actually did pretty good. So someday, we'll have to try the zoo. Fun times. :)

Bon said...

Such a good mom Jen! We have no zoo's even close to us! It is such a bummer!!:)

Lisa said...

they all fit into one stroller! thats adorable, i love it! such cute girls

canihavethisdance said...

You are amazing! The pictures of the girls were really cute. They looked like they were having fun.

Tim Noble said...

I keep meaning to take my kids camping but never round to it...you've inspired me!