Friday, May 9, 2008

Enjoying things in Life






Every year right when the weather starts getting nice I get the "spring cleaning fever" and want to organize and clean everything in my house, but this year I decided to rebel against my own wishes. It is the nicest time of the year and I've been inside most of the winter, so I decided I was going to spend as much time as I can outside, and I'm LOVING it!!! I had this theory that maybe I would have to clean less in my house if the girls are outside for most of the day. It's holding up kind of true... Anyway. I have just been loving life this past week. My girls are so fun and I love them so much. They make me smile all the time.

This week the kitchen timer was going off and Madeline said, "The birds are chirping"
Later I was talking to her and I told her she was my sweetie pie and she said, "I'm not a pie"
She is so cute and I just love her tons!

Aliza's talking some and points to any ouchie she has and says "at bite" (meaning the cat bit her even though he didn't) Yesterday she was standing in front of the bathroom mirror practicing her good-byes, "bhay bhay" :) It was SO cute! She's our little social butterfly!

Rachel is our little peanut, but she's as lively as ever. One of my favorites is her practicing standing up in the middle of the floor. She really wants to walk! She hardly ever sits on her bum, she mostly just squats and it's so cute. She looks like Mowgoli (from the Jungle Book) when she crawls. Another baby that I just adore :)

So anyway I just love life, I love reading all your blogs, I love the beautiful spring time, and I love my family!!! Go enjoy your day! Life is too short not to enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jen and jared
your children are so adorable
I love them so much!! can't wait to see you:]

canihavethisdance said...

The girls are so cute! They have grown so much since we saw them last. We look forward to seeing you in a few week!
love mom

Ruthi said...

Your blog was a wonderful mother's day joy. Thank you so much for it. I loved "I"m the mom to the Lone Ranger music. Thanks so much for making my day. The pictures just are so adorable and how nice to have three precious little girls. They are getting cuter every day. Are you enjoying the key board? I wish I could hear everyone sing. You need to record the "I am a child of God "song that Jared and Madeline sang to me.
Love, Grandma Ruth and MOM

Mary said...

live it up chica! outside is the best!

Holly said...

Your kids are SO darn cute, and so are you! :) Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day!