Sunday, May 25, 2008

Is it just me or are those clothes your sisters?





Having 3 girls each a year a part sometimes leads to confusions about who wears what. I haven't taken pictures of when their clothes are too small, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened:) I'm sure Madeline's pajamas will fit Rachel soon enough :)

Why is it that right before you put the kids to bed is when they are the cutest? Our girls get so fun, playful, and cute as we're getting them ready for bed. (and we're getting them ready for bed because they were being so fussy) I actually love it when they are so happy though. It's a good way to end the night.

Jared has Monday off for Memorial day. Do any of you have any good/ cheap ideas for fun things we can do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your children they are adorable

Melissa said...

I love your "children" too! :) they look so happy! m & j were being really cute tonight too, just before we put them to bed of course. have the girls run through the sprinkler for mem. day.. very cheap! ;) love ya!

canihavethisdance said...

The girls are so cute! I am excited to see them this week!
Your rock climbing adventures sounded fun.

Evelyn said...

Your kiddos are so cute. I can't believe the last time I saw Madeline was like 6 weeks old. She is adorable and so are your other girls. Where in Idaho are you? Hope to talk to you soon.